Who is it for?
Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander people who are new to research and/ or planning for knowledge translation.
How long does it take?
The course takes around four hours to complete, depending on how deeply you explore the stories and resources offered. As a self-directed online course, you can complete it at your own pace.
How much does it cost?
$220 (including GST)
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however if you are new to research we strongly recommend you complete the course Introduction to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research
There are four modules:
- Welcome and overview
- What is Indigenous Knowledge Translation and why is it important?
- Doing Indigenous Knowledge Translation
- Planning for Indigenous Knowledge Translation and Research Impact
Highlights of this short course include:
- Explorations of contemporary Indigenous Knowledge Translation
- Case studies of excellence in Indigenous Knowledge Translation in Australia
- Helpful guidance on planning for knowledge translation to deliver impact