The CRC for Aboriginal Health (2003–2009) produced two regular e-newsletters, Gwalwa-Gai and the CRCAH Bulletin.
Gwalwa-Gai was a bi-monthly e-newsletter aimed at a broad audience of those with an interest in Aboriginal health and the social determinants of Aboriginal health. Permission to use the name Gwalwa-Gai (Larrakia language for calling people together) was given by Larrakia Elder Mary Lee.
A regular guest editorial featured in each edition.
- Mr Gregory Phillips – Indigenous health workforce development: the role of medical schools
- Indigenous Health Equality Summit Statement of Intent
- Dr Chris Sarra – Leadership in Indigenous education
- Dr Kyllie Cripps – A plea for evidence-based policy
- Mr Mick Gooda – CRCAH looks to the future
- Dr Carmen Lawrence – Do Indigenous Australians receive poorer heatlh care?
- Senator Kim Carr – What is the Federal Government hoping to achieve by the CRC Review?
- Minister for Health and Ageing, the Honourable Nicola Roxon – The 'closing the gap' challenge
- Associate Professor Jane Freemantle – Reliable health data is integral to ‘closing the gap’
- Mr Sam Jeffries – Self-determination in the Murdi Paaki