On 4–5 June 2012, the Lowitja Institute held a series of Roundtables to identify Northern Territory Aboriginal health research priorities. These priorities are documented in the Northern Territory Research Roundtables Report.
Health research priorities were identified for:
- Nutrition, physical activity, obesity and food security
- Environmental health, housing and hygiene.
Associate Professor David Thomas
The Lowitja Institute
Northern Australian Health Research Unit
This project was completed in June 2012.
Expressions of Interest for Seed funding to develop these research priorities identified at the Roundtables were to be submitted by Friday 27 July 2012. Enquiries to be made to Maria Halkitis.
- Northern Territory Roundtables Report
- Guidelines for Seed Funding
- Expression of Interest Application Form for Seed Funding
- NT research proposals to flow from Darwin Roundtables, Wangka Pulka, August 2012.
- Research roundtables