The Lowitja Institute 2012 National Conference on Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care: 'CQI for everyday and everybody', was held on 14–15 May 2012 at the Alice Springs Convention Centre. An overview of the Conference can be found in the Conference Report PDF [2.3 MB]. The Full Program PDF [3.7 MB] and individual presentations are also available.
The conference was organised as part of the activities of our Program 1: Healthy Start, Healthy Life with the aims of:
- Bringing together service providers (including community based and community controlled services), government agencies, researchers, industry and policy development departments to present their work/research on Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care.
- Sharing information and stories about current research, tools and expertise on CQI in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care.
- Identifying gaps and complementary CQI initiatives.
- CQI Conference report PDF [2.3 MB]
- Conference presentations
- News Story: Institute hosts successful CQI conference, Wangka Pulka, August 2012.
- Media Release: Lowitja Institute hosts inaugural conference on continuous quality improvement in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care, 11 May 2012