The Lowitja Institute 2012 National Conference on Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care: 'CQI for everyday and everybody', was held on 14–15 May 2012 at the Alice Springs Convention Centre. An overview of the Conference can be found in the Conference Report. The Full Program and individual presentations are also available.
The conference was organised as part of the activities of our Program 1: Healthy Start, Healthy Life with the aims of:
- Bringing together service providers (including community based and community controlled services), government agencies, researchers, industry and policy development departments to present their work/research on Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care.
- Sharing information and stories about current research, tools and expertise on CQI in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care.
- Identifying gaps and complementary CQI initiatives.
- CQI Conference report
- Conference presentations
- News Story: Institute hosts successful CQI conference, Wangka Pulka, August 2012.
- Media Release: Lowitja Institute hosts inaugural conference on continuous quality improvement in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care, 11 May 2012